Friday 10 September 2010

KAVIS NEW FILM IDEAS AND VOLUNTEER WORK UPDATE.


Hey Z,
The site is looking wicked. I've just started getting into Facebook, more for networking and raising awareness than anything else. I was wondering if you could send me the pictures from the whole week, so I could make an album and also cut a video for the group and put it on the site. It would be  really good  to make another video with the group as well more performance based, Jane said platform have a camera so I'm gonna try getting ppl together again.


Also, I thought It would be good to put upcoming events that could be of interest to us, poetry slams, film festivals, guest speaker talks on the site. 
click to enlarge
Here's the organisation I was telling you about that I'm volunteering with http://www.discoveringlatinamerica.com/.


Our film group will be with Ana again for editing so if you have anymore ideas let me know. I could also take some pictures of the session or may be Rotimi could come down and take some if he's not busy.
Speak soon
Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment